ASTA Global Convention 2023 is the meeting place for all facets of the industry, and we have something for everyone, literally. Our educational content offers robust topics to help make you the best at what you do, whether you're an industry veteran or a newbie. That's why for 2023, we're asking you, our subject matter experts, what innovative and timely topics you want to share with your peers?
We're looking for creative ideas, strategies, successes, or need-to-know skills that you think would be ideal for our ASTA member audience. Who is that exactly? Well, from small to mega travel agencies and the largest Host/Consortias, we welcome:
- Independent/Self-Employed Travel Advisors
- Front-line Advisors [Agency Employees]
- Travel Agency Owners/Managers
- Other: C-Suite Executives, education creators, marketing experts, operations, financial, IT technology, and more!
We'll select a few lucky presenters who provide the most compelling topics with style and a little pizazz to present at ASTA Global Convention from May 2-4, 2023, in San Juan, Puerto Rico. As a speaker, you will share your ideas and expertise with our audiences and gain recognition by appearing onstage at the industry's "must attend" event. You'll also enhance your personal and professional resume by doing so and receive complimentary full-event registration for ASTA Global Convention 2023.
Deadlines and Targets
- Call for Submissions - Deadline: January 31, 2023
- Peer Review of Submissions - Target: February 1, 2023
- Notification to Selected Speakers - Target - February 10, 2023
- All submissions must be submitted electronically by January 31, 2023
- You may submit as many topics as you like. Each must be on a separate submission form.
- Speakers will not be compensated, but will receive a complimentary registration to attend the full convention taking place May 2-4, 2023, in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- ASTA’s educational sessions are approximately 50 minutes in length including Q&A.
- Educational sessions may have a 5 minute introductory talk by one of ASTA's Proud Partners.
- Submissions must be educational offerings and not product or service advertorials.
- Submissions and the sessions themselves must be for your original work and not the property of any other source.
- Please note that the number of educational session opportunities will be limited. All submissions will go through a peer-review process. Content should not be advertorial in any way. It should instead pertain strictly to topics of relevance to the travel advisor community and their business success. If your educational session is more product or service focused, a representative from ASTA's Business Development team will contact you with product/service focused opportunities. For questions, contact email@example.com.